I am so excited and flattered that my blog has been nominated for the Shine on Award! Thank you to www.theeducatednannyblog.com for nominating me. This is an awesome blog with lots of great ideas for children’s activities, so take a minute to check her out.
Here are the rules for this award:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
So, here goes! 7 random interesting things about myself. Hmmmm….I can do random, but interesting? I guess you’ll have to be the judge of that!
1. I am directing Vacation Bible School at my church this summer and it is next weekend and it is ruling my life and thoughts right now.
2. I love redecorating my house and moving things around to make them “new.”
3. I need to get off the computer and go cut flowers for my step-sister’s wedding, which is tomorrow. Congrats Luanne!
4. We are getting a new addition to the family this week, a 3-year old golden retriever. So exciting!
5. We are considering homeschooling our children.
6. I really want to plan a last-minute, spontaneous weekend trip to the beach, but we have no weekends free until January. Seriously.
7. I love Jesus and am so grateful for his presence in my life, and mostly that he died on the cross so that I can live forever.
And I nominate:
1. www.jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com This is a great, fun blog!
2. www.happyhomefairy.com This blogger is living her life for God! Love it.
3. www.eatwriterunrepeat.com This blog is a little mix of everything and has some great pics.
4. www.lezoemusings.wordpress.com Le Zoe Musings is the first blog that I started following and I still love it today!
5. www.tulleandtrinkets.com Just an adorable blog.
Anyway, check out these blogs. They are some of my favorites. And thank you so much for the recognition!
Sweet! Thank you 🙂
I love your pictures and am always trying to get a good pic of my kids jumping to put on your Facebook page, but I can’t get just the right one!